Research and Innovation Services
The University of St Andrews is a research-intensive university. Research and Innovation Services (RIS) supports research, innovation and impact activities across the institution, working closely with the Vice-Principal for Research and Innovation, Finance and the Library.
The specific areas that RIS supports include:
- research integrity, ethics and governance
- research information, policy, and information systems, including Pure
- research impact
- the Research Excellence Framework, including preparations for REF 2021
- technology transfer and commercialisation
- open research, open access and research data management (these services are delivered by the digital research team).
RIS is managed by Helen Reddy (Director), who assists the Acting Vice-Principal for Research and Innovation, Graham Turnbull.
General enquiriesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 (0)1334 46 7220
Walter Bower House
- Vice-Principal Research and Innovation: email@example.com
- Director of Research and Innovation Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIS Administrator: email@example.com